This 25,000 square feet, 1950s steel liner has five decks for you to experience:
- Sundeck - sauna, pool & hot tub with beautiful views
- Bridge Walk - sauna, steam room & hot tub
- Intermediate Bridge - Media room, cool ship windows for lounging & yoga area
- Main Deck - treatment rooms, restaurant & Bota Chic
- Cale - former engine room is now the locker room.
I was planning on eating somewhere nearby Old Montreal because I did not have high expectations for spa food. I was so wrong! The Restaurant Bota Bota is operated by Auberge sur la Route and is phenomenal. I guess it should be with Michelin starred chef Eric Gonzalez. This was the perfect compliment to all of my pampering.
I can not wait to go back to my little piece of heaven on water!
Want to see more pics? Click here.