This past week Hotel St. Germain invited guests to accept a special assignment to celebrate 50 years of James Bond. November 9 - 18--pinned Bond Week--was packed full of Secret Missions which any 007 Connoisseur would enjoy. Me being a super-fan, I just couldn't resist.
Undercover Assignment with James
Overnight stay in a Suite with Bond Breakfast served in bed while enjoying your favorite Bond movie or book. The classic Bond Breakfast consists of:
- Scrambled Eggs
- Hot Buttered Toast w/ Strawberry Jam
|Breakfast & Books in Bed|
"Week long mission which requires 'nightlife' reconnaissance". This mission features treats from Bond movies all served in the hotel's Library and Parlor.
- Foie Gras Terrine with Fig on Toasted Baguette
- Potato Latke w/ Smoked Salmon
- Quail Eggs
- Two Cocktails
Sky Fall Dinner
Start the night out with a 007 Cocktail and admire the Aston Martin with the Bond look-alike before settling down to a 5-course wine & champagne dinner.
- Amuse Bouche - Creamy Egg with Truffle & Smoked Salmon and Caviar in Blini & Lobster Bisque Soup
- Appetizer - Seared Foie Gras and Candied Fig
- Seafood - Dressed Crab w/ Drawn Butter, Watercress, Lemon and Black Bread Toast Points
- Entree - Beef Tournedos with Asparagus, Pomme Frites, Bearnaise
- Dessert - Tiramisu Parfait with Amaretto and Gold Fingers
- Mignardise - Chocolate Bullets and Poker Chip Chocolates
|007 Cocktail at Hotel St. Germain|
Diamonds are Forever Brunch
The final mission of Bond Week is 007's favorite brunch with Diamonds Are Forever movie viewing in the Parlor.
- Fresh Strawberries served in Grapefruit Cup with Honey and Cream
- Eggs Benedict with Roasted Potatoes
- Champagne, Bloody Mary and Mimosas
The food was fantastic and the service superb! Such a unique way to celebrate one of my favorite movie series of all time and the perfect theme for my first guest post for the Gourmand Girls.
~ Dani D.